Looking for the web's Top Mustache Grooming Sites? Top20Sites.com is the leading directory of popular Mustache Grooming, Mustache Wax, Beard, Beards, and Bluebeards ...
Overview Sale For trimming mustache and beard, these high-quality scissors have straight, sharp blades with rounded tips for safety. Hair removal is a breeze with the ...
Caring for your moustache - trimming ... normal razor or simply switch to the defining tool on your ... receive regular updates with grooming tips, ...
A beard doesn’t just take care of itself. ... Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill. ... 12 Easy Beard Care Tips.
Mustache Care tips and tools
Make sure that you have these tools for your mustache care kits if you are deciding to grow a mustache in the future.
The trimming equipment is the most important part of any kit. These include:
Stainless steel nose hair, moustache and beard scissors
Mustache and Beard Safety Razor- For getting perfect line when trimming
Electric Trimmers- These are used for uniformed length trimming
Other tools needed in the mustache kits include:
Combs- Beard and mustache fine-tooth combs work much better than regular combs.
Wax- These come in a variety of types. Choose the one best for your situation (see types of mustache wax)
Hair Dye- If you are going for the youthful look of having a full colored beard some may need to dye their hair for the full effect.
How to trim-
Some men like to grow there staches natural and never shave , while some periodically shave it off and start over. Others like to grow the mustache to a certain lenght and keep them at that lenght for as long as it is stylish(Forever!). This article has just a few tips on how to keep your mustache and beard trimmed and looking good.One thing to keep in mind when cutting any hair, "Its quick to cut more off if you didn't take enough off the first time, but it takes a long time to grow back if you shaved too much off"
1) You will need to wash your hair thouroghly and pat dry. You want the hair to be slightly wet in order to mold it the way you want it.
2) If the lenght of the hairs are so that you need to comb, then runn the comb through the hairs several time to get it to the style you want
3) going from each side to the middle and using a pair of trimming scissors, cutt the hair at the appropriate lenght across the lip, being cautious to not clip the lips with the scissors. It should be done in a nice continous motion across the mouth to the middle.
4) once the sides are done, clip across the middle to give yours a nice even look.
5) you can then use an electric hair timmer to shave the body of the mustache, as well as any missed lower hairs, to the desired length.
6) After the body is trimmed, clean the top line of the mustache up with a razor to give the desired look. Comb it out and check for the desired results. If it is still a little too long, then repeat for the desired results..
Due to Spam, These Comments Are ALWAYS Moderated
Copyright momonth.com© 2012. All rights reserved. The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments. We do not gurantee or are responsible for links that lead off this site. Good luck, and happy mustache growing